Monday, September 17, 2012

Say No!




Things I have learned this past weekend:

1.     I sometimes suck at life, when I’m drinking;
2.     Someone should most definitely hide my phone from me when I’m drinking;
3.     Don’t eat only soup all day and then drink, you get drunk far too fast;
4.     You can break the screen on your cordless house phone when you throw it out of drunken anger;
5.     Listen to Stacey;
6.     Woodchuck’s Amber beer is really good; and
7.     Bitches be trippin’ and by bitches, I mean me.

Epitome of drunk, I'm making a fucking duck face, really??



I really think you should not attempt to have any kind of serious conversation when under the influence of alcoholic beverages. Definitely SAY NO TO TEXTING. Just do it. Friends don’t let friends text when they are drunk. MARNI!!

It is never acceptable to just eat soup and drink. You will be drunk by your fifth beer and making obscene phone calls. Which could possibly lead to you throwing your house phone and cracking the screen.

Despite my never wanting to trust her judgment, Stacey-Bob is usually right. Bitch.

Woodchuck has a delightful variety of alcoholic beverages. I am now a big fan of the Amber beer. Tastes like heaven.

To conclude my weekend lessons learned, I don’t like not getting what I want when I am drinking. Therefore, bitches be trippin’. I mean, I’m not an “I am going to punch you in the face” kind of drunk. I am just bluntly honest which can come off kind of harsh.

So friends, take this to heart.



Be alive! See what you want! DO NOT lose your fascination! What you're fascinated with becomes fastened to you!
~ Rev Run.

2 comments:

  1. ...side note, do not let you call anyone in MY phone and give them hell for not coming to see me either LMAO That was epic =)

    ReplyDelete