Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Creeper Status!


I was going to post today about “Office Politics”. Then I logged into the dreaded POB and got a message that inspired me, so we will save my office drama for another day.

In the technologically dependent world that we live in today, (which I LOVE) what better way to meet people than the internet. It isn’t always easy in this day and age to go out and meet someone. Unless you go to a bar and let’s be honest, you’re only going to meet someone to fill your lonely void for that evening.

There are various ways to meet someone on the internet… dating websites, social networking sites and my very favorite Craigslist.

I have had numerous run-ins with one specific guy.  We will call him Mr. Creepster. He is relentless in his efforts to get my attention. Obviously, I am not interested. Sorry kid. If I had been interested, I might have replied.

EXHIBIT 1: His message to me on POB:




I have been on and off of POB for a little over a year. In that time, I have received numerous messages from him. I wish that I would’ve saved them. If I had known that he would be so significant to my blog, I would have. Mr. Creepster, whose real name I won’t release out of the tiny bit of respect that I have, you’re welcome dude!

EXHIBIT 2: Not only has he hit me up on POB, he has also hit me up on another dating website. I feel kind of bad no one has contacted him this week. I did not save his messages, however the following is his profile:





EXHIBIT 3: This picture from his profile, which was far too amusing and dorky/douchey all at the same time for me NOT to post on here:





My coworker was recently looking for a roommate. She posted an ad on, are you ready?? CRAIGSLIST! <3 haha. While weeding through her responses she comes across none other than… can you guess? Mr. Creepster. I just about fell out on the floor, when I recognized a picture that he attached to his fucking response to her ad. Who sends pictures in A FIRST response to an ad for a roommate? His response pretty much said the exact same things he says on his profile. I tried to get to dig up the emails, no such luck!

This whole Craigslist occurrence gave me a bright idea! I was almost positive that if I posted on Craiglist as a woman looking for a man that he would reply. Which brings me to…

EXHIBIT 4: This is the posting that I put up on Craigslist:



Sounded perfect right?? He would definitely respond because he has never been married and has a car and a stable job.

EXHIBIT 5: This is the response that I received 57 minutes after my post went up:



How fucking genius am I?

What makes us put ourselves out there like this?

Do I feel bad for making fun of this poor, lonely guy? Ehh.. a little. However, you put yourself out there, post your PHONE NUMBER in a public profile on a dating website with ridiculous pictures of yourself, respond to every fucking ad on Craigslist,  and message the same girl REPEATEDLY that NEVER responds…you are setting yourself up for this shit.

Part of me thinks that maybe I should give him a pity date and get some free food/drinks. Yes, I am a fat ass. But part of me wonders if perhaps he is the next Craigslist killer or some kind of sociopath!




1 comment:

  1. If you decide to give him that "pity date" it would most definitely be "well worth your wild" LMFAO!!!

    ReplyDelete