Saturday, August 4, 2012

and again...

POB strikes again...

Seriously, I think Plenty of Booty should use my blog as an example of what NOT to do to attract a decent woman. Today I came across this delightful gentleman. Scratch that, I came across this douchefuck:



Hopefully Mr. Douchefuck gets some game. I am pretty sure asking a girl to come hang out that you have messaged 3 fucking times and before she could even give a straight answer telling her you "think watching how much you could make her cum would be sweet" is not going to attract the right kind of girl. However, you might be lucky enough to CONTRACT an STD!! Winning! (Hope it is a curable one kid) 

And on another note....  just thought you would want an update on my latest message from my bestie, Mr. Creeper (see previous blog posting)... Got this baby yesterday!! Still not replying, due to my lack of likes on my Facebook page, (http://www.facebook.com/freemustacheridesheaven). Failures. 



1 comment: