Monday, August 27, 2012

Do you prefer regular, super or super plus?



Amen.

Am I really supposed to be attracted to someone who constantly degrades women? Someone who generalized that we are all "horrible, horrible creatures"?

I think not.

Let's get real, if I judged every guy based on every douche bag I've dated in the past, I would be a full blown lesbian. However, if I believed everything this fucktard said about women, I would just give up on ever having sex or a relationship with anyone other than myself. Thank God for Bob. (Battery operated boyfriend).

Part of life is having good times and bad times. Don't dwell on the bad things, they have to happen in order for you to know when the good things come along. Seriously.



So this guy, who I thought was pretty fucking cool, that I've hung out with for a few times apparently is having his "man period".


Every other post, ESPECIALLY when he's drunk is about how girls suck. Well guess what, YOU THINKING GIRLS SUCK, sucks. It is annoying. No one wants to be with Negative Nancy. Put a mother fucking tampon in it and deal. At this point, I'd opt for super plus, the whiney vaginaness is POURING out. No one likes a bloody mess.

This would be a *prime* example of why I got turned off:





I dealt with the stupid, ignorant posts for so long. However, at some point, my vagina just sewed itself up and was like, this dude has his own vagina and not tits, so there is nothing to be attracted to. Vaginas aren't very attractive.. I could only lesbian it up if he had some nice tits to make up for the puss he grew.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

So today, he messages me and this is how that convo went:







Apparently I made him angry, oops. He deleted me. Oh well.

 In my famous words, "Next."

Anyhow... for future references people out there, we all suck. We suck no matter our race, gender, sexual preference.. there are sucky fucktards EVERYWHERE. Your past is your past. Don't go into something new expecting a failure. It won't work. Grow some mother fucking balls, drink a tall glass of fucking optimism, put your tampon in and just do the damn thing and stop bitching about it. You're either going to end up alone or with another fucking dumb ass cunt.

End of story! </3

3 comments:

  1. "when I post on fb I'm only 25% serious anyway. First of all, most of the time, I do it just to make people laugh...and don't get made at me for exposing females for what they really are."

    DUDE! This whole message is a contradiction...if you weren't serious, you wouldn't be trying to "expose females for what they really are." Yes, yes, you need to get a fucking grip.

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. mad* My mistake for being so quick with the typing today haha

    ReplyDelete